I loved that day! Except for a minor break down at the luncheon, the whole day went perfect. It was a beautiful day! Some days I can't believe it has been 5 years and other I feel like we have been together forever. In a good way. I kind of remember life before him but I know it wasn't as good. Jer is such a wonderful support to me. There is NO WAY I could do my calling without him. Eme can't get enough of him and totally understand why. Love you hunny and can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
5 years and still going strong....
As most of you know, we decided to cram all sorts of important dates into 6 weeks. Starting with My birthday and ending with Eme's, we also have our anniversary and Jer's birthday in the middle. So this year the anniversary kind of got over looked so I wanted to do a little post about our 5 years.
So happy!
At the reception at my Moms house.
I loved that day! Except for a minor break down at the luncheon, the whole day went perfect. It was a beautiful day! Some days I can't believe it has been 5 years and other I feel like we have been together forever. In a good way. I kind of remember life before him but I know it wasn't as good. Jer is such a wonderful support to me. There is NO WAY I could do my calling without him. Eme can't get enough of him and totally understand why. Love you hunny and can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds!
I loved that day! Except for a minor break down at the luncheon, the whole day went perfect. It was a beautiful day! Some days I can't believe it has been 5 years and other I feel like we have been together forever. In a good way. I kind of remember life before him but I know it wasn't as good. Jer is such a wonderful support to me. There is NO WAY I could do my calling without him. Eme can't get enough of him and totally understand why. Love you hunny and can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know what you mean...we are hitting our 5 year mark in Dec. where does the time go?
I still remember that wonderful day!! I love you two together! Can't wait for us all to get to hang out again! And I am THRILLED that we got to be there for Eme's big day! Your party was so dang cute! Just like you!! Miss You Guys!
I remember that day too! What a beautiful bride you made. And of course, Jer looked handsome too! You two make a great couple!
Man you guys are gettin old! Ha. I am so glad you wouldn't settle for all those silly boyfriends until you found Jer.
You and Jer are wonderful and we love you guys so much!
Congrats you two!!We had fun with you both that day as well!
Post a Comment