
Tayden Cooper Stout
Born November 18, 2009 at 1:31 am
6 lbs 7 ounces 19 inches long.
Yes it is true! We are parents again and Eme has a little brother! It is all a very long, awesome story that I will journal at a later date. The very short version is that he was born in Denver and we had to stay for a week until we could bring him home. We came home yesterday. I have never had a week that was so wonderful, overwhelming, stressful, exhausting, exciting and so full of blessings in my life! We are loving our life as a family or four and can not believe we were lucky enough to be this blessed twice! So much to be Thankful for!
13 comments:
Shoot! A little part of his head was cut off because I made the picture too big. Sorry! Can't wait to take more pictures of Mr. T!
He's so tiny! Can't wait to see you guys, we'll have to have you over for dinner soon. Love the pics, Kara you're amazing! Love the family pic at the top.
Kristen, I am so excited for you! I had no idea until Laura brought me a shower invitation! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! :)
Oh wow, he is so cute, I love him, can't wait to meet hime in person. Congratulations Stout Family!!
He is gorgeous Kristen!! I love my little nephew even though it is only through pictures!! You and Jer are amazing parents. Eme and Tayden are the luckiest kids. Congrats and we LOVE you guys!!
Congrats! I am so bummed I wasn't in Denver the he was born. You totally could have stayed in our guest room!
Congrats!!! He is beautiful! He will fit in your family perfect. I am so happy for you all, there is not a more desreving family. You two are going to be the best parents he could ever dream of. He is so lucky.
I know I already told you this at church, but congratulations! He is adorable.
YAY!!! i heard all about it from Janeen (james' mom) and I am just SO happy for you and your family, He is adorable. can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures of your sweet baby Tayden. LOVE his name by the way. well congratulations again!
I am SO STINKIN' EXCITED for your family!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We can't WAIT to meet him!!!
Wow! He is a doll! I can't wait to talk to you and see him in person. I need to hear all the details. I will be in touch soon. Congrats. I couldn't be happier for you guys!
That is so awesome you guys! He is so handsome!! I can't wait to meet him!!
We are so Happy for you guys. It was so good to see you. He is such a cutie. You were blessed twice because you are so deserving! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment