Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some Christmas fun!

Even though life as been a bit crazy since we brought little Tayden home we have still found time to do some of the traditional holiday fun stuff.
Seriously, can he get any cuter?!
New holiday PJs (well everything is new for little T!).
In years past I have just done Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve but this year I thought why not have some to enjoy all month and then new ones of Christmas Eve? Makes it even more fun!
Em's even comes with a little Tutu!


A couple of weeks ago my sister, Mom and I took the kiddies to Festival of Trees. I was a little nervous to take Tayden but I forgot how much newborns sleep and he sleep almost the whole time so I was able to keep him all in closed in the car seat. Makes me feel like the germs can't get him. I may be fooling myself but it makes me feel better!



Our town does the coolest stuff! They do this Santa's Arrival thing the Monday after Thanksgiving that is so fun! Little T and I stayed home but Jeremy and Eme went with his brother and little girl. Daddy daughter date! Love it!
Not only does Santa come on a fire engine but they have tons of free crafts and goodies to eat!
Eme excited about eating her 5th marshmallow! She wouldn't let Jeremy roast it though cause she is still afraid of fire! Poor girl! That will teach us to take any kid under five to a Japanese grill!
Love these guys!

Hope your holiday has been wonderful so far! Ours sure has! We already received the best Christmas gift ever on November 18th so everything else is just a bonus!

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

The pjs look so cute on little T.

Daisie said...

Loved the update! Again...can't wait to meet little T in real life! And Eme looks so cute in her little hats, I am so impressed that she will keep them on! What is the secret??!!

Heather said...

What cute kids you have. I'm glad that you have had time to enjoy the holidays. We can't wait to see you soon. You're right, he can't get any cuter.

Liz Adams said...

It's going to be such a great Christmas for you guys. Look at those adorable little kiddies!