I love how many parties the kids get to dress up for during Halloween! Definitely get our money worth on the costumes! Eme was a lion tamer and Tayden a lion this year. These pictures were at the first party we went to the Herriman Pumpkin Festival. It was so warm that day that even though Tayden was just in a onesie under the costume he was still covered it sweat when we took it off. Poor kid! He still had a blast though!
So like the lame parent I am I didn't get pictures of our neighborhood carnival, Eme's preschool and dance Halloween party and the ward trunk or treat. Seriously I am lame. But I did manage to get some pictures on Halloween. During the day Lydia and Kara came up and the kids decorated pumpkins, we went trick or treating at Wal Mart (surprisingly very fun!) and had a yummy lunch with Halloween inspired foods.
That night we had another Halloween themed meal (I love that kind of stuff) and took the kids trick or treating. Eme was so fun this year! Running for house to house yelling trick or treat and then screaming thank you and running to the next. Tayden tried so hard to keep up but only went to about half the houses as her. He kept yelling I coming, I coming to Eme as she left him in the dust.

Yes there are only two pictures but it doesn't mean that is all I took! It was impossible to get a decent picture of these two that night! I should do a post of the out takes. Pretty funny now but I was so frustrated then. Little stinkers. Good thing they are so darn cute!
2 comments:
Those costumes turned out awesome! So creative, and so cute! I will have to hear the details about your themed meals, you are so cute and fun like that! Love ya!
What fun fall pictures. I loved watching Tayden walk around in that lion costume and his big puffy bum!
Post a Comment