Friday, August 22, 2008

The last camping trip











We went camping a couple of weeks ago for the last time in our 2-man pop up tent. It was actually my tent before Jer and I even started dating. We used it many times through out our marriage and on the last two camping trips with Eme this summer but it will not see anymore. We were already thinking about getting a new one being that this one is so small that we all have to sleep on the air mattress together and that is fun for about 20 mins with Eme. She moves a ton in her sleep and the last position she ended up in on this trip was laying across the mattress with her head in my stomach and her feet in Jeremy's back. She loved it but we were not so thrilled. The other two things that made us retire old blue is that we lost the rain guard on our last trip (we had to use the table cloth and I am so mad we didn't take a picture) and when Jeremy was taking it down one of the polls snapped. So good bye old friend, you treated us well! Also, her are some other pictures from that camping trip.






5 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

That Eme is a hoot! Looks like you guys had a good time! Can't wait to see you guys!!! I am going to give that Eme a big old kiss as soon as I see her!

Unknown said...

I wish we could have made it to that last camping trip. Well I am excited to see you guys in about a week! Yeah! Quaker Stake and Lube, here we come!!

Sherrie said...

Maybe they could come up with a bunkbed system for tents. That way you could move up instead of out. Like a little hammock hanging above you with Eme in it! Love those old little tents.

Russ and Em said...

Your daughter just gets cuter and cuter.

The Stanley's said...

It was so great to see you and your darling little girl! I hope you had a fun visit and safe trip home;)