Sunday, August 10, 2008

Reunions

The last two Saturdays we have had family reunions to go to. The first one was with my step-moms family. Every year they have in at a pool that is only open to our family for the first two hours. It is a lot of fun. Last year Eme was too small too enjoy anything but this year we did it all, including going down the water slide. I thought Eme would be a little nervous about it cause it is a pretty good water slide but I think I was more nervous about taking her than she was on going on it. My brother took her down a couple of times and she was smiling from ear to ear by the end. Jeremy was pretty jealous cause he had to work and couldn't come with us. Yesterday was the annual Stout family reunion at Murray Park. They have all the usual family reunion stuff except for the massive slip 'n slide and the bubble machine. The bubble machine the other kids loved but Eme was way more into watching than being involved in it. The slip n' slide they put down one of the big hills at Murray Park. This thing is huge. Of course Jeremy wanted to take Eme down it. I was a little reluctant at first but Jeremy won that battle. The whole way down the slide, Eme looked terrified but at the bottom she just wanted to go again. The first time I was laughing so hard at the look on her face that I didn't get a good video but I did a little better the second time.

8 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

the kids look so cute at the pool!!! I love it!

Daisie said...

Wow! I agree, I would be freaking out to have the girls go down that thing! But it sure did look fun and FAST!!!

Sherrie said...

I love her HUGE smile.

Russ and Em said...

I LOVE her little cover up! That is so dang cute. Glad you had a great time!

clintandmegtucker said...

Hey Kristen! Emerson is so stinkin' cute, I can't stand it. I'll try to talk Amy in to creating a blog, but you know Amy! It was fun to see what you were up to! Hope all is well.

Val Moir said...

crazy slip and slide, she is so dang cute!

Russ and Em said...

We'd love to get together! Either day works for us, as far as we know.

Unknown said...

I am making you a CD of all the pictures that I took over the summer. I will have it ready for when you come out here next week! YEAH we can't wait!!!