Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming soon.....

Goodtimeswitheme.blogspot.com

As mentioned a couple posts ago we are very close to being approved for adoption again. YEA!!!!!! The changes that will come with that are:
I will be making this blog private by the end of the month and
we are creating a new blog that will focus on Emerson's adoption story and that we are wanting to adopt again.

So what I need from you, if you so desire, is to leave your email address so I can send you an invite when I make this blog private. Also, my good sister is going to help me (remember, Kara?) make some buttons for those of you who want to post a link on your blog to our adoption blog to get the word out that we are wanting to adopt. We are just trying to figure out how and what the button should say. If you have seen any such buttons or how to do it will you please leave that blog address in the comments? Oh, and if any of you have experience in making your blog private do you mind giving me some pointers?

Thank you so much! We can't wait for another miracle to come to us through adoption! And here are some recent pictures because what is a blog without pictures? That is the fun part!

Getting ready to go to church. This was supposed to be her Easter dress but it is already a little too small! This 24 months size is a mystery! Most of the stuff is still way too big and then this is too small. Go figure!
One of Eme's favorite things to do lately is take pictures. This is a couple of my faves.

Last week she spend a lot of time sleeping on the couch. The rule of only having her binkie and blanket in her crib pretty much went out the window.

Gotta love the cheeser! And the frowhawk!

15 comments:

Jackie said...

I would love to continue reading your blog! Our email address is forum08@msn.com

Esther said...

Kristen
I think you might already have it but bickhamesther@gmail.com is my email. I would love to still see you blog.

celest said...

Sing me up too please!! celesthatch@hotmail.com
Celest XOXO

The Augustus' said...

Hey good luck with the adoption! I want to keep seeing your blog-
kristinaugustus@hotmail.com

I have been thinking about making my blog private too...maybe this will be my push! Ok...this is it, I am going to make my private too! hehe Send me your email please. :)

Unknown said...

Oh you know it girlie! ha. I will be seeing you soon...kindof! gramsy2@hotmail
love ya and let me know about the link thing when you get it up and running! love you guys!!!

Amanda said...

I'm glad I have your blog. After we ran into Jeremy and Eme at Costco the other day, Silvester (our son) asked "Where Eme?" and then just repeated her name off and on throughout the morning. So, apparently, she had quite an effect on him.

Kara Simmons. said...

I know you have my email but here it is to make sure you don't forget your favorite sister!
And you are supposed to let me know what scrapbooking stuff you want me to use.
The name you chose is very cute and catchy as well.

R + M said...

Happy to hear that you are getting closer to adopting again. It really is a blessing! And of course we would love to continue reading the blog. It's the only way I stay current on some people's lives :)

Email me at robynbird76@hotmail.com

Amy said...

She is so dang cute! Those sleeping baby pictures are the best! My email is jarpholt@yahoo.com. I might be asking for your advice when I go private since Jeff is pushing for me to do that.

Russ and Em said...

We would love to keep in touch!

ebertemily@hotmail.com
russgr@hotmail.com
poliscildsbc.gmail.com

(I know we are lame)

Good luck with the adoption!!

Nicole said...

I would love to be added to the list. My email is lundihop@yahoo.com. And also Eme is a doll!

Amy said...

trentamy@xmission.com
Don't you dare leave me out! :)

Cami said...

don't forget to add us!!!
cami_graham@hotmail.com thanks!
only pointer is, start adding your friends/family soon cause it takes forever because you have to add each one individual...
Emerson is darling, can't get over it. Have fun watching Janel's kids, so fun!
look forward to viewing your new blog

Daisie said...

I'm so excited fo this adoption stuff to get going again!!! I would love to post your link! and here is my address daisieg@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys! this is so fun! I want to still read your blog so please invite me!!! natlund3@gmail.com-- I have NO EXPERIENCE in buttons but I will love to have whichever one you choose on my blog :) Iknw I still need to call you-- but just to give a little info I start clomid next week!