This time of year I always want to be somewhere warmer. Now that my dad and step mom have moved to sunny St. George, I can do that and not spend much money. Kara, Eme and I decided to head down south last week. The weather and the company was fantastic. Eme was also a complete angel in the car so we made the trip without stopping once. There and back. Thank you Kara for going without so we wouldn't have to stop for pregnancy bathroom breaks! Emerson's behavior not in the car? Not quite as good. Lets just say I didn't get to do much shopping but I also don't have much money to be shopping so I guess it worked out.

We were also able to spend some time with my step brother, Brent and his family. Eme loves playing with the cousins!


It is a good thing we had fun last week cause this week hasn't been so good. Poor Eme has gotten a nasty cold! It is totally my fault because just last week I was bragging up to some friends that she hasn't been sick all winter! Sorry Em! So Eme has spend most of this week like this..
4 comments:
Poor Eme!! Glad you got to go!! Not to brag but it is inthe 70's here today!! Now if we just had an in'n'out!! Can't wait to see your cute faces in real life soon!!
Poor girl! But at least you were healthy for your trip!
St. George was a good time! Poor Eme! I will be seeing you guys tomorrow!
We are going to St. George next weekend and you got me so excited. Our kids are bad in the car too --bummer!
Post a Comment