Thursday, April 16, 2009

St. George and Easter

Well now that we finally have our adoption blog up, I can blog on this one without feeling guilty! Over General Conference we went to St. George. We enjoyed good food, good weather, good company, and good talks by our church leaders. We also enjoyed some good hiking in Snow Canyon. Jeremy had never been there before! I love when I am more familiar with somewhere than the Mister Outdoorsman!
And Eme still enjoys the backpack! Thank goodness! Jeremy is already planning out all the hikes they will be taking on the days I work.


Eme loves getting shoulder rides from Papa Smith.


Eme and I and Ma and Pa Smith








Eme and her Easter goods.





We all got spoiled by the Easter bunny this year! This is my first year (married) that the "Easter Bunny" did not forget me! I was very surprised!







The Easter Bunny spoiled Eme. I heard some of the things couldn't even fit in the basket and will have to be given at a later date. Don't you love the chocolate marshmallow egg with her name on it? My mom did that for us when I was little and I loved it! I have a recipe to make some but this year the Easter Bunny picked it up at Harmons.





I really wanted to take Eme to the community Easter egg hunt but Jeremy had to work and I had church things going on, so we did one at my Moms. She enjoyed it and it was probably good that her only competition was Charlotte. It took her awhile to get the hang of it.






We love Easter! Remember to check out our adoption blog when you get the chance!









1 comment:

Daisie said...

Love the post! Eme's dress is so cute! And I love that the Easter Bunny remembered you this year too!!! I just had a chance to look at the adoption blog and it looks great! I can't wait to see what happens!!!! Love ya!