After debating for over a year I finally donated my hair again. This would be the 4 time I have cut more than 10 inches off at one time but this was defiantly the hardest. I usually am more than happy to see my hair go but for some reason this time I wasn't. I am glad that I did it and my hair grows so fast that it will be long again all too soon, but I do miss it a little bit. I always forget that short hair is a bit harder to do and that it doesn't look so good on the second day. I am a strict every other day washer. If I ever have to wash my hair two days in a row, it makes me mad. Silly I know but after years of getting up at 4 in the morning for work I got in the habit and I can't break it. I did get one thing from that crazy job! Here are some pics of the big chop!
Still a little sad.
The before shot.
The after for my hair.
We had another big moment in the Stout home, Eme got her first hair cut! Well, we should probably say first hairs cut cause there wasn't a whole lot cut off. Her fro needed to be managed a bit so Jeremy's sister Deena did the honors there.
These were the areas we were trying to control.
I wanted to get a after picture but it just didn't happen. It does look better though. When she leaves it alone, that is!
6 comments:
you both looks so cute with your hair cuts!! LOVE it!! we miss you guys!
You look great with your hair cut!! I am a big baby about cutting my hair, but really yours looks amazing.
Your new hair looks so cute. But by the time I see it in person it will have grown out already.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day today!
I LOVE your hair! I didn't realize that Eme had so much. Your are both darling! Can't wait to see you again.
Your hair is adorable!
I love your hair cut! You look super cute!
Post a Comment