
Don't you love it??!!!! We had been talking about getting one for awhile and I have made it no secret how much I dislike our other camera so Jeremy went all out and got it for me. I love it! Now I need a good photo shop program and a good instuctor (hint, hint, Kara!) and I will be entertained for hours! So the day started out great and ended the same. I did have to spend a couple hours at the Instacare cause I had been sick for 3 weeks and it wasn't going away. After a short walk I felt like I was going to pass out so we went and they finally got me on some good drugs and now I am feeling much better! Here are some fun pictures with the new camera from that day.... Breakfast at Kneaders. It doesn't get much better than that!
Eme loved it too!
What am I going to do with this climbing girl of mine?
Her new trick. Yeah, I am pretty sure she is going to be the little girl that beats on the boys in school. She is one tough cookie.
I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!!!!
More fun stuff.....
The weather was so awesome last week so Mindie, Daisie and I took our girls to the Splash Park. We wanted to go to the fountains at the Gateway but they were being "fixed" so we headed down to Liberty Park which was fun too. The girls had a hard time getting used to the water. In fact Daisie's girls are the only ones that lasted very long. Turns out my little girl is a dare devil with everything else but spray a little water in her eyes and it is all over. She had much more fun climbing on everything and scarying me to death when I thought she was going to jump off a 10 foot rock wall. I say again, what am I going to do with this little girl of mine? Suggestions, please!!!! When all else fails just crouch down and hide from the water!
They loved when it wasn't spraying and they could try to drink out of it! Gross!
Eme always loves the swings!
7 comments:
How exciting to get a new camera! Your pictures look great. Glad you had a great birthday!
Your hair is so cute!! I love it, you look gorgeous!!! Well we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Kambryn loves looking at your blog everyday and seeing pics of her best friend and cousin Eme!! Talk to you soon!
Happy late birthday!! I love having a nice camera too, but I will warn you photo shop can take over your life it is so fun.
Awesome Camara! Happy late birthday! I am sad I had to miss out on the water fun! We definately need to have you guys over for a summer bbq!
Happy birthday Kristen. Sorry I suck! I love your hair. I think it really is my favorite hair cut on you. REALLY!!! You look great. What a fun new camera. I love the pictures. We are excited to see you guys again soon. I hope everything is going okay! We love you.
I am coveting your camera!!! Glad that I can reap the benefits of you taking cute pics of my kiddos! That was a fun day at the splash park, I am amazed by Eme and her daredevil moves!! Good Luck!!!!!!
Happy birthday once again. I hope you will have a fun weekend and give Eme a kiss and hug for me! I miss her crazy ways!
Post a Comment