Friday, June 19, 2009

Memorial Day

Every Memorial Day we get together with some of Jeremy's family and have the annual Stout Luau and Hike. We always head up north somewhere. This year the hike was great, even though I don't remember what it was called. Eme did great again in the backpack and only wanted to get out and walk to last little bit.
Here is some of the crew.













Lately my baby hunger has been kept to a minim due to the fact that I have been so busy and Eme is a toddler (need I say more?). But darn Jeremy's family if they don't keep having the cutest babies like little Keltsey here! I hold her and the hunger begins!

Eme doing what else but climbing!
The slip-n-slide is always fun.







Sawyer and Eme waiting for the grub!




2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Now really what is this hula like skirt she is wearing?! She looks so cute in it. I wish you had a full frontal picture of her so I can see the full effect! She looks adorable in that hat too!

Heather said...

I'm glad you updated. Love the pictures. Eme is soooo cute. We went over to your dad's the other day and on the way there the boys asked if they could play with Eme! They really liked her. Good luck with all of your updating. I will try to be patient!