So I am WAY, WAY behind on blogging. Instead of doing a HUGE and OVERWHELMING blog, I am going to do a bunch of small ones. It seems much more doable. So to start about a month ago
Eme had a week of first. First time falling asleep on her
ottoman in her room....

I love how she was holding her
blankie with one hand and her
binkie with another and dropped them both. She was asleep for 3 hours before we checked on her and found her like this! Comfy!
And her first time visit with the Dentist. She did really good! I had to sit with her and she watched Finding
Nemo but she was good! In fact the only time she got mad is when the Dentist or someone would get in front of the TV. She has good healthy teeth!



One post down about 10 more to go! No kidding!
1 comment:
Man she has grown up fast! I was thinking it would be fun to all get together sometime this summer
Post a Comment