Thursday, August 19, 2010

9 months old!

How did I get a 9 month old?! Didn't I just have a newborn last month?! Crazy! Well even though the time has gone by way too fast, we have loved every minute with our little brown eyed boy!


Some fun facts about Tay at 9 months.
Finally gave up the "seal" scoot about 2 weeks ago! I miss that little scoot already! Here is the crawl in action.

Is getting really good at eating finger foods. Tried fries this week and loved them!


-Still spits up like crazy! When does this stop?! Eme never spit up so this is all new to us!
-Still a skinny little guy but not quite as long as he used to be. His stats on Monday were 28.7 inches (70%) and 18.2 pounds (15%).
-Pulls himself to standing and will walk along furniture. Can also walk the length of our home with his walker! Too early, Mister!
-I am a little worried about jinxing it but has become a MUCH better sleeper in the last couple weeks! And surprisingly enough a much happier baby during the day! Please, please become the norm!
-Still can't get enough of his sister. This is more about Eme but she has starting calling him "her bestest friend"! Love it!
-As much as I wanted him to be a Momma's boy he has become a little Daddy's boy as of late! Especially after I got home from girls camp. Cute for Jer, but sad for me!
-Has learned how to "tease" his sister. The other day we were riding in the car and he was spitting as babies do and Eme kept saying "Stop spitting on me, Tayders"! Every time she said it he would laugh hysterically (seriously the hardest I have ever heard) and do it again. After a few minutes Eme couldn't stay mad and she was laughing too. So cute!
-Has starting saying a couple things. Mainly Dada but at least it is a start.
-Waves hi and goodbye.

-Is just the cutest little thing, ever! We love our little TJ!

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

What a cutie! I just love him.

Heather said...

He really is so stinkin' cute. I love how handsome he is. That is funny that he already knows his role, to tease sisters!!! I'm glad that he is sleeping better. I bet you're happier during the day too!!!

Daisie said...

Really....9 Months already??!! It is flying by! He is so dang cute! I love hearing all that he is up to! And I love his and Eme's relationship! Can't wait to see him in real life again!!!

Russ and Em said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are both so beautiful!