C.U.T.E!!!
I am realizing that three is such a interesting age. I am not talking about personality. That is a whole other post! I am talking about the way Eme looks. Sometimes I look at her & can still see that little toddler (probably cause she is such a petite little thing!) and others I look at her and can see the little girl she is becoming.






And then other times like in the picture above I can almost, dare I say, see the young woman she will be! Being that I get to hang out with teenage girls a lot I think about this and wonder what Eme will be like. Sometimes I am nervous, sometimes excited, sometimes sad. But looking at this picture I am suddenly very worried about the first time a boy comes to the door!






And then other times like in the picture above I can almost, dare I say, see the young woman she will be! Being that I get to hang out with teenage girls a lot I think about this and wonder what Eme will be like. Sometimes I am nervous, sometimes excited, sometimes sad. But looking at this picture I am suddenly very worried about the first time a boy comes to the door! Oh goodness, stay little my Eme! Those dimples & beautiful skin might attract more attention that either one of us would like!
8 comments:
yep I think you'll have to keep the boys away for sure! She is beautiful! I can't believe she is 3?!
I agree! She is beautiful and I know what you mean about not wanting them to grow up! I try not to think about it too much!
ADORABLE!!! She is the cutest little thing ever, these pics are just darling. I'm with you on "staying little' it is scary that they are going to grow up to be teenagers on day. wow too scary.
hope you guys are good! Happy summer!
That little Eme is one stinking cute little niece that I have! We sure love her to death!
The last picture is my favorite! She totally looks like she should be in a magazine.
She's a crazy haired cutie that's for sure.
Wow! What a total doll! I adore all of those pics! And honestly, they are all growing up way too fast! She is super photogenic just like her cute MOM!!! Love ya!
You ARE in trouble. She is too cute for words. I love all the pictures. She is really getting so big. I'm so jealous of her beautiful skin!
Post a Comment