This was Tayden's big gift from Santa. If you notice in my lame Christmas post I hardly took any pictures so here he is doing tricks on it already
Eme got a lot of markers for Christmas & has put them to good use :)
We went swimming last month. It was fun but 3 out of the 4 of us got sick.
I wonder how much Tayden is going to hate looking so pale his whole life next to Eme. Hopefully he will tan nicely like his Ashley does.
Tayden has gotten very good at tormenting Eme. This could get interesting.
Here are my two little lovies on Valentines Day.
We have started doing Eme date nights every other weekend. So far she has gone to see Megamind with Jer, Yogi Bear with me & last weekend she went to Planet Play (formally Incredible Pizza Company) with Jer. She loves them & I can't wait for my next with her. We are thinking of getting pedis!
Eme has gotten down right obsessed with the Wii & is actually really good at it. Jeremy got her her own little controller for Valentines Day. He also got me Just Dance 2 which I LOVE!!!
Getting my grove on daily!
Tayden loves to "pray" and does it multiple times a day. So cute.
Eme & Jeremy have been into making huts lately.
And side note we realize that Tayden is getting ready for his first hair cut. His fro is almost as big as Eme's here!
The kids finally got to use the snow clothes they got for Christmas on Saturday.
Can't wait to use them again this Saturday when we go sledding at Solder Hollow.
Both need to grow into them just a bit :)
Sorry I am cheap & they have to last two winters not just one!
Eme had the talk two weeks ago in primary. We were a little stressed since we didn't find out until the day before when they gave us a reminder call but I think it was good we didn't have more time. She wanted (with my encouragement) to talk about temples & when we went last June to be sealed to Tayden. She had about 7 lines said them great at home & then when we got up there froze & wouldn't say a word. Oh well. At least she went up there. Next time we will work on the actual talking part of the talk.
Right now Eme has two huge cankers on her tongue. It is the saddest & grossest thing. She hasn't ate hardly anything in 2 days & wakes up multiple times a night crying in pain. I feel so bad for her! Any suggestions for the pain? I haven't called the Doctor cause I figure they probably can't do anything. On a side note she still went to dance & gymnastics today & acted fine then came home a took a 2 hour nap :(
Tayden has started saying a lot more words. We were getting a little nervous since he seemed to be going backwards in words learned but this week he has been saying more & more. The boy may keep up with his cousin Lydia yet! :) And it is amazing how much he understands! While I was writing this I started looking for a drink I had given him to be entertained & said out loud where is that drink not thinking he would do anything & he left the room & brought it back! And by the way he put it in the little play kitchen. Yea, he's pretty gifted.
Last week was crazy for me as far as Young Womens goes. New Beginnings, camp meeting & I spoke in Sacrament meeting. It is crazy how much I still love it but I wonder if people are thinking alright enough hearing you talk already! Let someone else have a turn! And all snide remarks can be kept to yourself ;)
I was worried when Jeremy changed to a "normal" schedule if I could hack him not being here as much to help with the kids. Even though we do miss him & actually really love the schedule & feel like I can get a little more done during the week strangely enough. And this little voice keeps telling me maybe I should quit my job. Right now I swap with my sister-in-law & work at night on Mondays. I am ignoring that little voice thus far we will see how long that lasts.
Jeremy & I are going on a little getaway to Palm Springs & Vegas at the end of the month! I can't put into words how excited I am!
Sorry for the long post but as usual I have a lot to say!
3 comments:
I'm excited for you and your little trip with Jer! Your kids are adorable. I'm sorry to hear about Eme, are you sure it isn't foot, hand, mouth virus? If it is I think they can give you something. Thanks again for being so willing to help with our kids. It would've been nice to see you, but it turned out to be so much less stressful this way!!!
I love your long posts!!! It is so much fun to get updated on your life! Can't wait to have the chance to chat it up in real life!! I am THRILLED to hear the news about a fun getaway for you and Jer!! And honestly...loved hearing what your cute kids are up to! Miss you guys tons!!!
Glad to see you have random thoughts too! I'm also glad you and Jer get to get away for the weekend. Sometimes I feel that if I we don't go on vacation we never get to see each other.
Also, I love the pictures of your kids playing together. Siblings are the best!
Post a Comment