Hey Kristen it's Kat!! Your little Eme is to die for:) I just want to eat her up...it pays off to wait so long for a baby doesn't it!! It's so hard to imagine what our lives were like without them HUH?!!! We would LOVE to get together with you guys..do you have any plans this weekend? or if you do should we plan a day for next week? Let me know and Congrats on EVERYTHING..she is such a cutie and you always have her dressed so cute...she looks like a DIVA in her white fur coat:) Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.I can't wait to meet EME!!!
Kristen! I miss you! I can't wait to hang out with you and Eme again soon! Her pics are so cute! And I absolutely love your new blog title look! You'll have to teach me how to do that!
5 comments:
Kristen this is so cute!! I miss you guys and Eme's little squeel! I can't wait for May!
Hey Kristen it's Kat!! Your little Eme is to die for:) I just want to eat her up...it pays off to wait so long for a baby doesn't it!! It's so hard to imagine what our lives were like without them HUH?!!! We would LOVE to get together with you guys..do you have any plans this weekend? or if you do should we plan a day for next week? Let me know and Congrats on EVERYTHING..she is such a cutie and you always have her dressed so cute...she looks like a DIVA in her white fur coat:) Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.I can't wait to meet EME!!!
Hey Kristen...Monday works great for us!! Call me if that works and we can meet you somewhere!! my # is 310-9695!! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Kristen! I miss you! I can't wait to hang out with you and Eme again soon! Her pics are so cute! And I absolutely love your new blog title look! You'll have to teach me how to do that!
Kristen, I am waiting to see more pictures!!!!
Post a Comment