Here are some of the pictures that we got taken last week of
Eme. I couldn't decide which dress I wanted her to wear so we got
pictures taken in both. For those of you that weren't at the temple sealing and/or her blessing, she had a different dress for each one. Kind of silly but I just couldn't resist and lucky Jeremy didn't make too big a fuss. Keep in mind that I am still figuring this blog thing out so I hope the pictures that I put in the slide show are close to the post. If not, use your imagination.
1 comment:
Hey! I just saw your blog off of Kara's. I am her friend Tara! Anyway, I just had to tell you that your little girl is so adorable! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. I love chubby cheeks! My little girls are going away and it makes me sad!
Post a Comment