Happy 2008 everyone! We hope the year has started out great for all of you! We have had a great year so far but we don't know that 2008 will be able to compare to 2007. As most of you know our little angel, Emerson Ava was born June 27, 2007. We had been wanting to be parents for such a long time and this little girl has been an answer to our prayers. We love her so much! We ended 2007 by being able to finalize her adoption and taking her to the temple on December 27. What a great Christmas present it was!
8 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you joined the club. I tried scrapbooking and after one little book I gave up, and then the journal thing didn't work out so well either. So I think blogging is a great compromise.
B.T.W.
I forgot to add the rest :-)
I have all your DVD's ready. I just need to bring them by.
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for both of you! Your little one is absolutely precious. Welcome to the blog game. It is too much fun!
Liz
I love your pictures!, Thanks for letting our family share in the joy of yours! We also have a blog so I'll have to send it to you!
-Cheri
Your blog looks great! So cute! So we are sitting in church today and Greg looks at me all of a sudden and says, "Emerson such a cute baby!" I said, "What made you say that?" Greg said, "I don't know, but she is just so funny!" So obviously Greg loves your daughter! I have such a funny husband!
Yea Kristen! I love that you are blogging! I always love the pictures you take, I can't wait to see them now more often! It was so fun to spend time with you guys!Can't wait to hang out again!
cute!! I am glad that we are all on the blogging bandwagon. It was fun to see you guys over the holidays and of course taking all the fun pictures.
I will warn you - blogging is severely addictive, glad you joined the group. Thanks so much for the pics your daughter is so beautiful!
Post a Comment