Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bear Lake

A couple of weeks ago my friend Daisie and I took our girls to Bear Lake. I was staying with her and her parents for a couple days in Logan and being that we were only about 45 mins away we decided to give it a shot. It was a fun but as it is with 3 one year olds, it was also a lot of work. It was Eme's first time on a beach so it took her a little while to get used to it but Daisie's girls just ran right into the water. After watching them for a little bit Eme decided that this beach stuff is pretty fun.





When I left Logan, I forgot my camera and I have been lost without it! I also missed some fun stuff! I just got it back yesterday so I missed the 24th of July fun, not that we did too much cause Jer had to work, and Jantsen's birthday. It was Friday and we went to Seven Peaks. I was a little worried about taking Eme by myself cause Jer had to work again. But Eme loved it and my family helped me with her so I could go on a couple of rides. After the park we went back to my sister-in-law parents house and had a way yummy dinner and opened presents. I can't believe Jants is 4! Happy birthday, buddy! We love you so much and Eme LOVES having you to entertain her!

No comments: