Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silver Lake

Monday, Jer and I took Eme up to Silver Lake. Jeremy and I have always love going up to Silver Lake in the summer. We love being in the outdoors and getting away from the yucky heat. Eme seems to love it also being that this is her second summer of going up to Silver Lake. Last summer we took her up when she was only about 5 weeks old. What a difference a year makes! It is crazy to see how much she has changed!
Sorry for all the random videos but I was trying to post the one of Eme walking and accidentally posted these other two but I decided to leave them. The first one is of the crazy squirrels that keep trying to attack us for food. The next is Eme showing her favorite tricks, climbing up the stroller and then doing the drop slide when you try to buckle her in. The drop slide is extra fun in public because crying usually goes with it. The last one is showing off Eme's walking skills. I realized that I posted video of her first taking steps but haven't posted any since she has been walking. Kara and Greg, this is mainly for you!



When we were leaving we saw this moose just walking through the parking lot. It was so crazy to see one so close in the middle of the day.
After we left Silver Lake we went and got shakes and went to the park to let Eme run around. I got this cute shot of Jer and Eme. I love watching them together.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Kyle said you wanted to go camping on monday? we are totally in!! I can't wait! I love the mountains!!

Sherrie said...

I can't get over how big she is! Has it really been a year? We love Silver lake ans usually go up a couple times each summer. That looked like the same moose we saw last summer.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Silver Lake! Just wait until Eme wants to walk around the lake and then you are in for an hour and a half experience looking at rocks, leaves, and bugs - it is hilarious. We really do want to get together with you guys - we were just out of town this last weekend. Lets work something out!

Kara Simmons. said...

I love watching her toddle all over! She is a handful!!! I can't wait to see her!

Daisie said...

I am so glad that you got your camera back!! Looks like a fun little getaway!

Val Moir said...

that picture of Jeremy and Emerson walking away is so dang cute, that is a framer for sure!