Six things that make me HAPPY
1. Spending time with Jeremy and Eme
2. Catching up with a friend over food!
3. Finding a good deal.
4. Cooking for my family.
5. Giving advise when someone asks me for it.
6. Going on vacation.
And my cousin-in-law with a awesome name, tagged me with this....
Photo tag!
here are the rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
This fine picture was taken in Maryland. When we lived in Virginia we made good use of Jeremy's days off and would just pick a place on the map and drive to it. We were trying to get the ocean which we technically did but it was this big cove so there were no waves. I little disappointing but we still had fun. And there were HUGE houses that surrounded this little cove and they all had private docks with big old boats. How would it be?
Oh, and I don't tag people but if you want to do it, knock yourself out!
2 comments:
I think that is a really cute picture of you two!!
aout the onesies does she put a ribbon on them like a belt? I have heard of this and want to try it but have never seen it! I need to talk to you too-- I had my doctor apt.....
Post a Comment