




26 inches long (85%)
14.6 lbs (40%)
My crazy long and lean boy!
I knew he was a little long for his age cause some of his 3-6 month clothes are getting too short but 85% was a little surprising!
Things he is doing:
Rolling from stomach to back for a couple of weeks. Done back to stomach a couple of times.
LOVES to stand up whenever we help him. As my sister says he is stiff as a board.
Is starting to get a little better at sleeping at night. Doesn't like to be rocked or cuddled to sleep anymore :(
Still spits up like crazy. Especially loves to do it after I get both of us dressed!
Smiles these HUGE wide mouth grins that make my heart melt.
Is little stingy with the laughing (or maybe I am not as funny as I think I am? Naw, can't be that) Finally got him to laugh good on Sunday when him and I were sluffing church. Maybe that was why?
Does this crazy scooting thing on his back. He will do full circles in our living room. Has rubbed what little hair he had off the back of his head.
Loves his toys but is getting a little bored of them. Good thing the Easter bunny is coming soon!
I still have to remind myself almost daily that this little miracle is mine! To think a year ago we were just barely getting approved to adopt again and trying to prepare ourselves for a long wait! I love when life becomes so much better than you thought it could be!
4 comments:
Oh I just love little Tayders!!! What a cutie! I can't believe those stats...tall and lean. I bet talan is about the same weight as him. He was already 13 something at our 2 month visit. So anyways, love Tayden! He is a keeper!!
He really is so cute! I love that you are recording all of the fun things that he does.
I love your post and Tayden is so handsome! Kara always does a great job with the pictures!! Love em!!!
We need to to get his giggle on camera now. I love his wide mouth grin and low voice.
Post a Comment