Saturday, March 13, 2010

Never too late

I just got these pictures my sister took for me of the kiddies in their Christmas clothes. Once again I am amazed at my sister's talent. Eme was being the child from you know where during this little photo shoot so it is a miracle that she got any decent shots let alone ones that I think are actually quite cute!



I love Little T's face in this one! He looks like a little old man!

Thanks again miracle worker!
And remember if you want to check out more of her photo skills click here

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Glad you like them. And thanks for bragging me up!

Butterfield Family said...

Those pictures are way cute. I love Eme's dress. It was so fun to see you last night...and I'm kind of glad that both our kids pooped in their underwear and not just one of them! It's nice going through these things with someone else!

Heather said...

Such cute little kids you have. I love the pictures and I have to agree that your sister is a pretty awesome photographer. Tayden looks so little. I love it.

Unknown said...

So cute! I meant to comment forever ago...but I am glad you posted these cute pictures!