Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eating cereal

A very exciting thing happens when your baby turns 4 months!
Trying rice cereal and other fun foods!
We have only done rice cereal but he is a natural with being spoon fed so we will be trying more things soon!



Here is the 4 month bear picture.
Compared with the newborn bear picture.


And finally the 2 month bear picture!


Look at my little guy grow!

3 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

What a big boy! He's ready for the real food that's for sure.

Heather said...

He really is getting so big it's crazy. I know this sounds retarded but he looks like Jeremy to me. He is such a cutie, I'm talking about Tayden, Jeremys cute too.

Unknown said...

Crazy that he is already eating food. I told Kyle that I am not ready for Talan to get to that point yet. I want him to stay my little baby forever!