Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love my hair

So as a lot of things in my life I do really good at first & then kind of fizzle out. Anyone else like that? Well I had such good intentions of posting everyday last month for adoption month but I guess life happened & so the blogging didn't. But even though I am a day late I wanted to post this cute video as my last adoption month post. First time a sesame street song has brought me to tears. Except for a little Big Bird fear when I was about 5 ;) Enjoy

And for background on the song click here. What a sweet adoptive Papa. Love it.

And I love my girl & her beautifully awesome hair.

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

So sweet. Eme's hair is beautiful! It's probably my favorite thing about her when she wakes up and it's all crazy like and she doesn't mind one bit.

Unknown said...

That is really one of the cutest songs I have heard. I loved it!! And I love Eme's hair. Crazy morning hair and all!!

Heather said...

I love that song!! That is really so cute. What's not to love about Eme's hair. It is gorgeous and so is she! Love it!

Daisie said...

How Cute! Just like Eme!! That photo is awesome! Can't wait to see you guys!!