Weight: 19.14 (25%)
Things Tayden is doing at one year:
WALKING!!!
He was doing this at eleven months but really had it down at 1 year. Perfect timing in my book.
Waves to everyone he sees.
Yesterday he waved to some early 20 something girl & she claimed that he was the cutest thing she had ever seen & he just made her day. It is pretty cute.
Dances like a little stud (or old man, take your pick)
I swear I do not remember Eme dancing as much as he does. Anytime he hears any type of rhythm he stops in his tracks & busts a move. He was doing it for some of my young women the other day while I was trying to have a meeting. Not that this is unusual, but they defiantly weren't listening to me ;)
Talking more
More like repeating. Thank you and Bye, Dad are the most common phases. Still stone faced when I try to get him to say Mommy. On the other hand MAWWA, when he is mad, sad, tired, hungry or bored he says quite well.
Getting even better at bugging his sister.
Really isn't this what brothers are for? I know mine did this quite well.
Loves, Loves, LOVES cars!
He almost always has one in each hand. He is starting to make little sounds when he is playing with them. I love boys & their toys!
Loves to give kisses
But only to babies younger than him, me & sometimes Eme. None for Dad no matter how he begs. If he hadn't been saying Dada since like birth I would feel worse for him.
Is a pretty good eater.
He has his days but most of the time eats pretty well. His faves are fruit (bananas the most) and hot dogs. He would eat 2 hot dogs for every meal if we let him.
Is obsessed with drinks.
Sippy cups, fountain drinks, regular cups, you name it. If it has liquid in it he wants it. Everyone always asks me if he is thirsty cause he wants their drink but if I give him his own he doesn't want much to do with it. Its the thrill of the hunt for him.
Its so fun having this little guy running around the house. It is amazing how much they change when they start walking! Bye, bye baby and hello toddler! Fun but sad at the same time.
The day we took his pictures Kara took a few family shots as well for a Christmas card.
This crazy fog moved in right before we took them so I was wondering if they would turn out but I think it looks cool. Thanks again sista friend!


I seriously love how brown his eyes are.
What a cutie!





4 comments:
What a cutie that Tayders is. Thanks again for the fun night! Even if it was a tad inappropriate at times...hahaha.
He really is so freakin' cute. I love the pics. I think that little boys are so fun.
so adorable!
Can't believe he's one! Time is flying by fast. He's so cute, I'm very jealous, I think I'll get one of my own!
Post a Comment