That is the best way for me to describe how I am feeling after the past week. In just over a week I have had a new handbook training broadcast (can I get a amen to Elder Bednar's comments?), spoke at the high school (LOVE), had a General YWs Meeting @ the conference center (awesome), had my twice yearly stake axillary training (supportive), not to mention my two "normal" meetings from yesterday (my girls are amazing) & I spent all day today at a Adoption Conference at UVU (can't even find the words). I AM STUFFED!!! But in a wonderful way. I am just am having a hard time processing all the information and wonderful feelings I have felt enough to blog about them. So I will post some of those cute pictures I gave a sneak peak of last week.
Eme got her costume for her dance recital next month. We had to, of course, try it on right away & take pictures.

Tayden had to get in on the action too.

He LOVED her costume. I little more than she liked :)
Yeah I am totally in love with this little girl.

Well ya know how I was a little sad about Tayden getting older? Well he granted me a little tender mercy last Tuesday. He woke up too early from his nap so instead of just being mad & crying & not letting me comfort him, he fell right back to sleep on my chest & sleep there for a hour and a half! HEAVEN!!!

What made it even better is that I had been at work that day & then spoken at the high school so I hadn't seen him since that morning & then after this went to YWs so the time I spent with him he let me cuddle him. Sweetest baby ever!

1 comment:
How Sweet! Wow! You have been doing some amazing things!! I need to hear about them! And also, I adore Eme's recital costume! She looks so dang cute! Can't wait to be seeing you guys in real life soon!
Post a Comment