Playing catch up again. Oh well delayed posts are better than nothing. It does make me sad though to look back and wonder what I have already forgotten. Well this is what I remember for the first part of the month of last month.
The kids "helped" me decorate the tree. Eme was actually helpful. Tayden proceeded to "decorate" & "redecorate" the tree over & over throughout the month. We would find ornaments everywhere. His laundry hamper was the most popular.

Tayden was mesmerized by the snow. Being so young last winter this is like the first time for him.

Christmas PJs! I started a tradition last year to give the kids Christmas PJs the night we decorated the tree & then again on Christmas Eve.

The night we took them Tayden kept squinting his eyes. Too funny.


3 comments:
Those squinty pictures of Tayden are hilarious!! I keep laughing and laughing. So funny.
What a funny boy that Tayden is. They are both so cute and I love little pj's on kids, so cute! Can't wait to see what's next!
Tayden is one cute kid! Keep the posts coming!!!
Post a Comment