I love Easter. It has always been one of my favorite holidays. Love the candy, love the new clothes, love the warmer weather, LOVE. Now that I have kids I love it even more! We braved the crowds this year now that both the kids are old enough & headed to the Herriman City Easter Egg Hunt. So fun! And it didn't even snow or rain like it was supposed to. Not only do they have tons of good stuff for the egg hunt they have bouncy houses, train rides, candy grabs & pizza all for FREE! The only bad thing is that our camera died after getting one not even good picture of Tayden & Jeremy. Boo. We did get some video of Tayden with the flip video but I still need to learn how to upload that. Hopefully we will have video soon.
Sunday the kids were very excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought them. All Eme wanted was Tangled (Rapunzel as she calls it). She kept asking for it & now 2 days later doesn't really even care to watch it. Go figure.

Tayden was super excited about his CARS themed basket. He is obsessed & he is still playing with them 2 days later so at least one kid held to what they love!

After we had our Easter rolls & skillets for breakfast. I found
this recipe last year & decided it will be a Easter Sunday tradition. They give us a great way to teach our kids about the reason we celebrate Easter & not to mention they are delish! I made some for my Laurels & Priests and they loved them too! Seriously next Easter give them a try! You won't be sorry!
At church Eme was asked to give the prayer in Sharing Time. If you remember my post from when she was asked to do the talk she wouldn't say anything. Well this time she did say something. I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT! Over & over while Jeremy gave the prayer for her. Awesome.
We were missing the Smith cousins big time!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!
4 comments:
I love the family picture, you all look so stinkin' cute!!! Glad you had a great Easter. We will be at the folks next weedend and would love to see you if you have time!
We missed you guys too!!! Can't wait to see you in about a month! Yay! love ya!
Love your cute pictures! Savannah insists that the princess's name is Tangled and if you try to correct her she will give you an earful!
Oh! You all look so cute and springy in your Easter gear! Glad you had a fun day! Can't wait to be hanging out soon!!
Post a Comment