So lets recap the last couple months.
This post is a little Eme heavy since she had a lot going on so I had to put this cute picture of my little curly headed boy in to start.
This post is a little Eme heavy since she had a lot going on so I had to put this cute picture of my little curly headed boy in to start.
One of the big things in April & May is that Eme played soccer! Jeremy was her coach & they both loved that. Eme struggled a bit (ok ALOT) staying focused & lasting more than 1 quarter (ok 5 mins) in a game but it was preschool soccer so we didn't go in expecting too much. She did have fun though so that's all that matters.


Funny stories about soccer:
After the first game I asked if she liked it & she said no cause all the other kids kept taking the ball from her. Guess we should have explained the concept of soccer :)
Jeremy as the coach was out on the field with the kids. One time when he ran past Eme he could hear her counting. I guess you gotta do something to keep yourself entertained!
Our neighbors put their little boy on the same team. One of the last games the two of them kept running off the field, would grab the extra soccer ball Jeremy brought & Eme would say we gotta practice. And they would! They would kick it back & forth to each other. Then when they got put back in the game they would just wonder around the field aimlessly. Oh preschool soccer. It is funny stuff.
In April we also had Eme's spring dance recital! She did really well. We even put on a little makeup for this performance. She thought that was awesome. We did better this time with the video but it won't upload to blogger! Augh! I swear myself & videos do not get along!
In January she started taking gymnastics from a lady in the neighborhood. It ended at the beginning of May. She really liked it & got quite good!
This is her & her teacher Mrs. Kara
This was her favorite trick!
After a month or so she could do a standing back bend
but hit her head once doing it and stopped.
More catching up posts to come! Hopefully very soon!
4 comments:
What a cute little girl you have! I love her soccer stories and she looks so cute in her uniform. I also can't seem to get the blogger video's to work for me, so frustrating:( I would love it if you came down and took advantage of your mom's townhouse.
You have darling kids and I hope you're enjoying your summer!!
How entertaining! I love that you got some good pics of her doing her cute smile!! Although I thoroughly enjoy her other awesome poses as well! I have loved spending time with you and your cute kiddos!! Can't wait for next time!!
Good job trying to update! I love that last pic of Eme. She is hilarious.
Haha. Cute Eme! Love the last picture. And updates are the only way that my blog is surviving. ha. Especially in the summer....it gets crazy busy and sitting at a computer, going through pictures and waiting for them to post...not that exciting. love ya!
Post a Comment