
I love that Jer is holding the flowers :)
And the seven years and 3 months since this picture was taken the day we got married
That was a awesome day!
Well for one thing we look a bit older :)

But the best things to change are this beautiful girl given to us by her wonderful Janice

And this little brown eyed busy boy given to us by his wonderful Ashley



What a great 7 years it has been!
Thanks for asking me to marry you hunny!
Can't wait to see what the next 7 years brings us!
4 comments:
I love your family pictures...especially the one of you and jer! You look gorgeous! Anyways, a late congrats on 7 years!
I love this post! I love all the pictures. I agree with Janel, You look freakin' hot in the pic with you and Jer. You both actually don't look that much older. I think there are some people that get cuter with age, I would have to say that applies to the two of you. You are such a great couple! Congrats on making it 7 yrs!
You have such a beautiful family! Congrats on your anniversary...in June!
SO CUTE!!! I think you and Jer have only gotten more attractive with age!!! Darling family pictures...you really do have such a cute family!
Post a Comment