K- I don't know if its the unruly hair (hey at least he does it and believe me this is done just not styled!) or the way she is sitting but she looks so little here! I love it!
Jeremy said while they were walking around they came upon this guy that had just caught a fish. He asked Eme if she wanted to help him reel it in. She was in heaven.
My girly girl :)
We also were able to make it up to Silver Lake for our annual summer hike in August. The kids love the boardwalk and run almost the whole way. In all our trips up there Eme has only fell in once. I am amazed Tayden didn't this time.
Another big moment in August, Emerson started preschool! As I posted in her 4 year old post she loves it!
4 comments:
I like seeing all the pics WAY later than when you took them. Haha. Very cute pictures. All of them!
Keep updating...I love seeing all of these pictures!!! And plus it makes me miss summer!!! And you guys too. Love you.
haha this is the CUTEST!!! I LOVE the picture of you guys in front of the lake. SO beautiful!! :)
What a cute and cool Dad Jer is! Love your annual hike pics! What a fun tradition! By the way, I love your header pic! So cute!
Post a Comment