And once again pictures courtesy of KaraSimmons (who would love to take care of any of your photography needs) and location would be courtesy of the Mosher residence ( my Mom's house).
And like I have said before I think I can say this without really being prideful cause I didn't help make them but aren't his curls the sweetest??!!! I am sad now cause Jeremy talked me into getting them cut off a couple weeks ago but don't you worry they grow back fast! We will be back to crazy cool curls soon!









Stats for Taydens at two:
Height: 35.8 inches (85%) Weight: 25.13 lbs (25%)
So he is a little bit down in extremes since his 18 month. He was 90% for height and only 10% for weight. The weight one surprised me a little cause the boy hardly eats! It is very frustrating & even more so since Eme has always been a pretty good eater. The thing with Tayden isn't necessarily being picky its that he doesn't want to stop to eat! If he could he would just keep running while eating but that doesn't really work out so well on my floors so he doesn't eat much. Oh well at least he is gaining.
Others things about Tayds at two:
Busy, busy, BUSY!!! He never stops! At home he is manageable out in public it gets tricky. He gets bored of things so easy so I am that Mom that is constantly trying to chase or entertain my child while doing a million other things at the same time! Thank goodness he is still a great napper cause we both need a break by nap time!
He decided about a 6 weeks ago that a crib was no longer for him and is now in a toddler bed. He still struggles going right to sleep most nights and plays a bit or even falls asleep crying by the door but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Has the ultimate love/hate relationship with his sister (and believe you me the feeling is mutual on Eme's side!). Sadly lately (or maybe just cause its been a hard day) it seems to be more hate than love :(. We are all working to have more patience. I thought there were things in life that ticked me off but my kids fighting seems to have taken my ticked off moods to a whole new level! He has been doing this new growl and yell "MIMI!!!" thing that is very funny though! He clenches his little fits together, growls, yells her name then stomps his little foot like he is beyond mad & is about to tell her where she can go & how to get there! But every time I put either one of them in time out for being mean they immediately go give hugs & kisses after the little break from each other. And sometimes when time outs just out cutting it for little man I put him in his room & Eme is always begging to go let him out after a couple minutes so there is SOME love there. Hopefully it will continue to grow!
He still loves his blanket and runs to it first for comfort then me! He loves to bite it so the thing gets so nasty & is not fun to sneak away to wash. He always seems to find it!
He still loves his trains & cars! Always carrying one in each hand!
He is Mister social anywhere we go. People don't even have to be looking at him & he is waving & saying hi. I picked him up from nursery on Sunday and he had to make sure he said goodbye to every kid and both his teachers before he would leave then said goodbye to every person we passed on the way out the door! I think it is safe to say that he won't struggle with shyness!
His favorite show right now is Cailou.
He loves his older boy cousins! He thinks and tries to pretend he is big like them. He seriously acts different when they come over. He says Hey Baylor like all cool and stuff. But then he says it like 5 times in a row right up in his face and the coolness kind of wears off :)
I hate to say it but is a bit of a bully to kids smaller than him. The ones his size & bigger he doesn't really mess with but heaven help those smaller ones. And even sadder it seems to be more aimed at the girls! Gotta teach this boy how to treat the ladies! He is not scoring any points with those girls parents that is for sure!
He is crazy busy & energetic but he also melts my heart with how much he loves to shower me with hugs & kisses! I can't believe that he is two! Where does the time go?
4 comments:
UM...Ava almost weighs as much as him!
He is so cute! I love those pictures. He is getting so big. I really love his coloring. It was so good to see you at Christmas. I'm still laughing my butt off at Byron falling down the stairs. Byron sent brent a picture of his bruised butt, it was so gross:)both his butt and the bruise!
I am commenting! I just want to say that I love Tayden.
His curls are so PERFECT. What a cute little man you have
Post a Comment