Sunday, January 22, 2012

Isn't it fun being a girl?

Eme had a couple very girly days in December. Its days like these that I LOVE having a girl!
The first one was her winter dance recital. She loves her dance class this year! Her cousin & 4 friends from our ward are in her class. Thankfully she does learn some dance skills with all the socializing! She did very well on stage. She always looks a bit nervous & won't crack a smile but seem to remember the whole dance with very little help from her teacher on the side of the stage.
Eme with cousin Ember and two friends from the ward, Chloe & Sidney

I realized while I was taking this picture that I may need to cut back on watching Toddlers & Tiara's. It is just so fun to put makeup on your own little living doll! :)

Eme in action. And she was supposed to look mad here. The dance was I got Chicken Pox for Christmas. She is very good at acting mad!
They loved their flowers from their Daddies!

Some of Eme's biggest fans!



The other girly thing that Eme got to do in December was go to the Princess Festival with her cousins. Grandma Nana bought us all tickets & we had a blast! I would highly recommend this! It is so flippin cute! I felt like I was in an episode of GLEE & a Disney movie all at the same time!



We love our girly days!

3 comments:

Coombs Family said...

How fun! I always wondered if the princess festival was any good. Now I'm excited take my girls :)

Kara Simmons. said...

Eme looks so cute dressed up! And incredibly tiny too. I will make it a goal to go to her next concert!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! I'm totally laughing at the toddlers and tiarra's comment! I would put make up on Claire everyday if she would let me! It IS so fun having a girl!!!