Picnic under the tree on Christmas Eve (totally stole this from my Sis)
Ham & Cheese for the kids
Homemade chicken Alfredo pizza for Jer & I. YUMMY!!!
We, like the rest of the world, started the Elf on a Shelf tradition this year.
I thought it would be fun for their Christmas Eve present to come from him.
PJs & a new WII game.
Let the spoiling begin!
Every year I say we are not going to spend a lot cause our kids are small & don't need a lot and then Christmas Eve I always wonder where did all this stuff come from??!! I had such good intentions! Oh well. Maybe next year ;)
Eme loves to help me in the kitchen so she got a couple baking supplies
Tayden & Daddy showing off their similar hats! The trike was Tayden's big gift. He loves it! Hopefully by summer he will be able to reach the pedals! Right now he just pushes himself around in the kitchen.
Until 3 days before Christmas Eme just kept saying she wanted a game for her Leapster (except for one time she asked for a doll. That's about the first time ever wanting something girlie!). Then at her preschool Christmas party she told me all the other kids wanted a DS so she decided that is what she wanted instead. I told her Santa already got her letter so better luck next year ;)
Us after church on Christmas!
I love that we are all in Christmasy colors but Jer. He likes to stand out
Cute cousins wanting to open presents at Grandma Nana's!
Tayden was SOOOO excited for this Thomas shirt from my Mom!
Talan & Tayden were a bit huggy that night. Silly boys.
Eme's present from Kambryn. She loved it!
Some favorite memories:
Eme saying "This was the best Christmas EVER!!!!" After we left my Moms on Christmas night.
Tayden squealing in pure delight with everything he got "Lighting!! Mater!! Fruit SNACKS!!"
Eme saying "This is the present I have been waiting for!!!" As she opened her Dora from Kambryn
Jeremy being super excited about all the new clothes I got him. He might have been just has happy as the kids. He told me just yesterday how much he loves his new coat. Gotta love my easy to please man!
Tayden sleeping in until almost 8 on Christmas!!! This was a true Christmas miracle! Jeremy said that was his present to us.
Going swimming with my family on Christmas Eve morning. No pictures but it was very fun!
We did a white elephant exchange at Jeremy's family party the week before Christmas. Tayden got a whoopee cushion . Him and Eme think it is hilarious. So did Jeremy & his brothers as they tried to do it to each other. Watching them together is pretty darn funny!
I am sure there were more but that is the problem with doing it a month late!
Oh well at least it is done! On to 2012!!
3 comments:
Oh my heck!! Where to start?! I just loved getting all caught up on you and your fun adorable family! That princess festival sounds like something my girls and I NEED to go to!! How fun!! Eme looked so cute for her dance recital! Loved all your good christmas pics! Love and miss you tons!!!
What cute kids! I love it when my kids are so grateful too! Love all the pics, you have such a cute little family. Maybe next year we'll get some good pics at the folks!!
You got a lot of cute pics! I always love Eme's crazy hair. I am sure you will have better luck with the picnic under the Christmas tree next year. :)
Post a Comment