Sunday, January 22, 2012

December fun

Here are a few fun highlights from December.
The kids got their own trees this year. When I was a kid I thought it would be so cool to have my own little tree in my room. Well Tayden's Ashley gave him some super cute ornaments and we found a good deal on a small tree last year so my, I mean their dreams came true! They really did love them. It was cute.


We had our ward Christmas Breakfast that was a lot of fun. The Relief Society Presidency was in charge & asked me to help (think ways to help me get over YWs :)) so I was running around like mad helping with Breakfast but Jeremy managed to get a couple cute pictures. The cute Santa we got likes to talk to all the kids about the true meaning of Christmas before he has them sit on his lap & get a treat. LOVE this!
I just love/hate how grown up Tayden looks here! I am sure he had no idea what he was raising his hand for but he looks so intent!


The primary kids sang a couple songs as a part of the program. As you can tell Eme's little friend Canyon was NOT happy about having to do it! The only reason either of them went up there is cause the other did. He has a little crush on Eme. It is so cute! They got put in different classes this year for Primary & he told his parents he wasn't going cause Eme wasn't in his class! So cute! I asked if she was sad about him not being in her class & she said No there are other boys in her class! I don't know whither to be concerned or proud :)

Kara, Janel, my Mom & I took all the kids to the Shops at Riverwoods to see Santa. If you haven't been there during Christmas I would HIGHLY recommend it! They decorate it so cute!
We had to wait in line for about 45 minutes to see Santa but it was worth it!

Cousin picture with Santa! We were just missing Bodie. It was a bit too cold to get him out of the stroller. Such fun times in December!

2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Fun pics! Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Cute Santa pics! I seriously love Eme's hair! So cute!!