Saturday, March 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!

My favorite sis in the whole world turns 23 today! I don't know what I would do without her! She is always doing things for me and is there to cheer me up when I need it. Eme loves her Aunt Kara and going to her house when I have to work. We don't know how we are going to make it thought the summer when she moves to North Carolina for 4 months! Thankfully we get to see her in Florida for a few days and maybe (hint,hint Jer) we will be able to go see her in North Carlina. We love you and hope you are having a wonderful birthday!



























7 comments:

Isaac's said...

Cuuuute! Your sis.. you guys look a lot alike I think. So where do you get all of your cute background templates.. I LOVE THEM!!!

Anyway, It was sooo nice running into you at the store, I am so sorry I had to go before we were done chatting, well we got to the bathroom and bella had pooped all in herl undies, and I had to take them off, rinse them out in the sink put them in my purse, wipe her down and put her dress back on without any undies! It was absolutely disgusting to say the least.. but you gotta love motherhood! :)

Anyway when it starts getting warm I will be up for some walks around daybreak,.. cool?'
sierra-

Kara Simmons. said...

I think that is the cheesiest you have ever been for me! I loved it! This made my day!

Natalie said...

Hey Kristen! I LOVE your blog it is so cute. You are going to have to teach me how to get my background cute like yours!! I loved getting together tonight and we need to plan one again soon and not wait a year and a half again! Little Emerson is so cute and I am so happy for you! here is my blog and call me when you want to get your hair done :)
www.robandnats.blogspot.com

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherrie said...

Happy B-day Kara!

Kristen are you changing your blog daily? Too much time my friend!

Kristen said...

My last background was for St. Patricks day and that is clearly over so I have to have a Easter one now. Hello!

Sherrie said...

Ahh St. P-day, okay I'll give you that one, but still I think you change it at least weekly.