![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Monday, March 24, 2008
Vacations, Easter and more!
Eventhough it has only been a little over a week since I last posted, a lot has happened! We have been to St. George twice, took Emerson to her first Easter egg hunt (defaintly more for Jer and I than her) and then yesterday was Easter. Crazy couple of weeks but way fun! Also Kara and I went to Good Things Utah last Monday which was also fun. To explain the two St. George trips, Jer and I had been planning for a couple of months on going over Easter and that is what we did. But my mom had to work down there the week before and so Kara, Eme and I tagged along. It was a lot of driving in two weeks but Eme did great! Jer and I are thinking of all the other road trips we can take while she is still being so good! So getting there was good and when we got there it was even better! With the first trip, we shopped, ate and swam. It was a great girls trip and the only thing missing was Janel and Kambryn (we miss you guys!). The second trip we also ate a lot, went hiking and had a picnic in the park. Also Jeremy even let me go have a girls night with my sister-in-law Staci and her cousin that were also down there. We went shopping and out to eat. It was so fun! The weather was so awesome that I want to move there but I know once summer came along I would be changing my mind. Sorry again for a slide show, I know some people don't like them, but I have so many pictures that my blog would be huge. I don't have many from the girls trip because Kara takes so many cute ones but I haven't gotten them yet. I will post more later with the videos that hopefully we will be able to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Geeez it was hard enough looking at all the fun pictures and then you have to go and say that you wish we were there! Oh these next 3 weeks are going to take forever to come and for us to be there! It will be so much fun!
Hey WOMAN!! Lets for sure get together soon!! I would love to see you guys again:) I don't have too much going on next week so let me know what day works best for you and I could come up your way!! Maybe Tues, Weds, or even Thurs!! Let me know!! Kat
Tuesday sounds great!! Brynley and I can't wait to see you guys!! I'll just wait to hear from you on Mon and we can decide where to meet up!!
Vacations are the best! I just got from CA and James and I are taking the kids to St. George at the end of this month. I wish we had more temperate weather!
YES!! Girls night! Let's hit up Roberts and where do you want to go eat?!
Post a Comment