Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing better than sleep and cookies!







We once again we have Kara and Greg to thank for these cute pictures. We really do take pictures of Eme ourselves but they just seem to get much better ones. In the ones with Greg, Eme wanted to share in the milk and cookies that he was having. She, of course, just played but she thought it was the funnest thing ever. What are uncles for other than letting you do what mom doesn't? She loves going to their house to play. I am really worried about the day when I show up and she starts to cry because she doesn't want to leave. I am afraid it isn't too far off!

2 comments:

Isaac's said...

Ooooh... she is adorable. Those pictures are soo precious! You are so talented with this whole blog thing. So creative!! So how do you like being a mom? It sounds like you are sooo enjoying it. So are you still working at the hospital? Is your hubby an Engineer?
Hope all is well... thanks for the post!
Sierra-

Kara Simmons. said...

I don't know what you guys are going to do without when we move for the summer! That means you have to visit!