![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
Sunday, March 9, 2008
We love vacations!
This weekend we went on a little getaway with a couple of Jeremy's brothers and their families to Logan. Jer's brother, Jesse and his wife Staci, are quite the little bargin hunters and found a way good deal on getaway packages that include hotel, dinner and breakfast for way cheap! And I am talking way cheap! In case anyone wants to getaway to the fun that is Logan the website is on our faves list. Anyway, we had fun eating at a great restaurant named Hamilitons, swimming (Eme's first time!) and just hanging out. The only bad part to the weekend is that Eme kept getting hurt! On Friday when we were in the pool, Jeremy was playing catch with his nephew and the ball ended up hitting Eme in the head! That one more scared her than anything because it was way soft. But the next day when we were getting ready to leave we took a picture of all the cousins on a coach and Eme decided to show off her newly acquired skill of crawling and crawled right off the couch! 6 adults standing around and not one of us could get to her quick enough. So she landed right on her head and got a big goose egg! I was going to take a picture of that but today you can barely see it. I guess another plus to her beautiful bronze skin. I guess now that Eme is officially mobile the injuries are just beginning! That is one of the only things that I wasn't looking forward to when becoming a mother! The whole drive down from Logan I kept wondering if she had a concussion because she fell asleep! I am a freak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! Logan! How Fun! I 'm so gald you could "Get Away"! Where did you stay? I'm sorry to hear about Eme and her injury! Wait til I post a pic of Sadie's latest and greatest injury! It looks horrible!! Since we have been in this apt I think she has crashed and burned atleast 3 or 4 times in leess than a week! It makes me want to cry everytime I look at her!! That is one of the hardest things about being the Mom!! Can't wait to chat! Love ya!
It sounds like such a fun get away! Aren't you glad that children are tough!
Kristen when I read that you were nervous the whole way home thinking she had a concusion, it made me laugh! I had to read it to Kyle. You are too cute. Looks like you had a fabulous time in Logan (still funny that it was a getaway to Logan, but hey I would take it!) Can't wait to see you guys in about a month!
Post a Comment