![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |
Friday, May 16, 2008
Isn't it fun being a girl?!
O.K. so I warned that this week I was going to be posting a lot so if you haven't checked on my blog for a little while scroll down cause this is my third post in less than a week. I have been dying to post these pictures of Emerson and my niece Kambryn and I couldn't wait any longer. They were taken about 3 weeks ago but I couldn't post them earlier cause we took them for my mom for Mother's Day. They turned out so cute! Once again the photography props go to Kara but this time I had a little more to do with it in that it was my idea to take them (even though I totally copied my friend Daisie) and Janel and I made the tutus for the girls. Big thanks go to Cactus and Tropicals in Draper that let us run around their place taking these cute pictures (we hate Thanksgiving Point!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These are soo cute! I am excited to put some up on my blog. Have you decided what pics to do for the tile? Anyways, Happy Birthday yesterday and we miss you guys! Take care! Love ya all!
Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I'm a day late. James and I were talking before bed and going over what we have to do this week and he said something about tomorrow being the 20th...Sorry! Anyhow I hope yo guys did something fun. I'll call you and we'll go have lunch!
PS I love the pics, the tutus turned out great!
Post a Comment