I just took this picture the other day and had to post it. It is my favorite picture of Jeremy and Emerson so far. She just loves her Daddy so much! She has defiantly become a little Daddy's girl. I tease them all the time saying it is no fair cause I spend more time with her, but it really is cute to see them together.
I also had to post this picture of Eme. A couple of days ago I put her down for a nap and when I went in to check on her a little while later this is how I found her. I have been finding her in all sorts of positions lately but this is the first one that I just had to take a picture of. She is such a light sleeper that I am usually afraid to even check on her when she takes her naps. Cause lets face it her nap time is as much for her as it is for me! Precious minutes!
4 comments:
What a great picture! She is getting so big, I can't believe it's almost been a year.
That picture is adorable!!!!
That really is such a cute picture of Eme and Jeremy! ADORABLE!! I love finding my kids in funny sleeping positions. Jantsen had the craziest. We miss you guys!
How Cute!! I am so glad you got that pic! Adorable!!
Post a Comment