Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New family pics!






As some of you know my sister, Kara, has a awesome camera and has gotten to be quite the little photographer. She and her husband, Greg took our pictures this week at a couple random places in Lehi and at Wheeler Farm. I haven't even gotten my copy of them yet but she posted some of the edited ones to her flicker account so I copied them for there cause I couldn't wait to show them off. When I get the rest I will post more.




11 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Its not me. It's because you people are so beautiful. Naturals in front of the camera!

Unknown said...

okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! Kristen you look gorgeous, as usual, but these pics are great! So cute!

The Augustus' said...

These pics are Soooo cute! Kara and Greg did a great job! Amanda had her baby last night....Jorden Thomas Myers. :)

Kristen said...

You are so nice but I think a lot has to do with your photo ablilties. I was just telling Jer that I have never seen him smile so well in pictures (we usually get quite a few with the Chandler smile!). So even though Greg trying to make Eme smile didn't always work, it worked to get some good smiles out of Jer! I should have watched him more than I could have smiled better!

Natalie said...

you all look so cute! I love all of them! Kara is very talented!We do need to get together soon--

Sherrie said...

I love the pics!! I think being cute has a lot to do with it. I need someone to take my family pics, but hide my flab...any thoughts Kara?

Colleen said...

I totally love your new pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Daisie said...

You guys are way too photogenic!!! Kara did an AMAZING JOB AS USUAL!! Seriously can't believe how cute you all are!! And yes, we really need to chat soon!! Love ya!

Coombs Family said...

How fun to get new family pics. They are great, how nice to have such a talented sister.

Young Family said...

Kristen,

I didn't realize that my Reagan and your Emerson had the very same birthday a year apart!! That's so cool. Thanks for the blog site. I love yours. You have the sweetest little family! Until the next scrap retreat.... :O) Erin

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

DARLING! She did a great job! Emerson is getting so big and so cute! Hope you are all doing fabulous!