A couple of weeks ago I said that I didn't like tag as a kid and I don't like it much now but that was until I got this tag. It took about 2 minutes and minimal thinking. Now if tag would have been like that when I was a kid........
The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell alittle about the picture. Tag 4 friends.
How funny that this picture was taken almost a year ago to the day. Janel and the kids were visiting (just like they are right now!) and we had gone to Cafe Rio and then come back to our house to hang out and take some cute pictures of the kids. We tried and tried to get a cute one but in almost everyone Eme looks mad (what happened to those chunky checks?) and about to fall off the chair and Jants was trying so hard to smile and hold on tight to Kambryn. Oh, how fun are cousins?!
I tag Kara, Janel, Daisie (I promise Dais, it took 2 minutes) and Sherrie.
No comments:
Post a Comment