I have seen this on a couple of blogs and that it would be fun to do. What you do is answer the question by typing the answer into google search and posting the pictures. Here were my answers:
MY First Name: Kristen (Twilight fans will recognize this actress)

My Last Name: Stout

Favorite Vacation Spot: Disneyland (or World)

How old am I: 32

Place I'd Like to go: Hawaii

I grew up in: South Jordan, UT

Favorite food: I have A LOT but sushi is a special treat cause I don't eat it all the time.

Favorite food: Again, A LOT but cheesecake is YUMMY!

Where I live: Riverton, UT

Favorite animal: Puppy

Favorite color: Red

Married to : Jeremy

Describe hubby: Goofy!

What I do (did) for work: My job right now is too boring to post so I will post my old, phlebotomist

If anyone has some time on the hands and wants to waste it finding useless pictures that describe yourself, go for it! I would love to see your results!
3 comments:
I love to see this tag. It's fun with what people come up with! Be prepared to party it up with me this weekend!
I like the tag too, but I seem to have so many other things come up that I need to blog (need...funny word)that I have't gotten around to it. What's with the job? I meant to ask you the other day, but forgot, sorry!
I love this and I'm probably out of it having never seen it before. Hopefully I'll get some time to do it on our own blog.
PS - IT was so fun to see you guys a few weeks ago!!
Post a Comment