7 Things About Me...tagged
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Sense of humor
2. A cute smile
3. How they treat others
4. Good manners
5. Hard worker
6. If they can take my teasing (Jer gets this A LOT, poor guy!)
7. How they make me feel
7 of my Favorite Foods
1. candy (Chocolate covers cinnamon bears are the best!)
2. steak
3. just about anything my mom cooks
4. red delicious apples
5. ice cream, any kind but super chocolaty
6. fish tacos
7. cookies (yeah, I have a HUGE sweet tooth!)
7 Things I Can Not Do
1. sew, like my super domestic sister
2. be as thrifty as Jeremy would like
3. I hate to be negative but get pregnant (Yet, anyway!)
4. Go 2 minutes with Eme without kissing her cute face!
5. go too long without talking to my sis
6. stay mad at Jeremy for too long
7. speel (Just kidding I know it is two Ps!)

7 Celebrity's I Admire
1. Angelina Jolie (the whole adoption thing)
2. Brad Pitt (again the adoption thing)
3. Will Smith
4. Meg Ryan (adoption and I love When Harry met Sally)
5. Tom Hanks
6. Reese Witherspoon
7. Jennifer Aniston
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Oh my land
2. Are you kidding me?
3. Eme no no ...
4. Emerson I mean it!
5. Hey, honey how are ya?
6. Nothin much
7. Hey _____, this is Sister Stout (I never knew I could be on the phone so much till I got this calling!)
7 Things I Can Do
1. Cook
2. walk and walk and walk with Eme (as long as she will let me)
3. make lists upon lists opon....
4. Find bargains
5. Blog
6. decorate (at least Daisie says I can)
7. sing, just not acapella
7 Things That I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Adopt again
2. get pregnant
3. Go back to school
4. Go to Hawaii (and about a million other places)
5. Live somewhere else besides Utah
6. Try to be debt free
7. Learn to be more be grateful for my blessings
Tag now you are it!
3 comments:
Ha you are cute and I am glad you are my sister!
kristen I am so happy that you could humor me that much and tag about yourself. Thanks! It means the world to me.
Seriously, Fish tacos? Okay so of the 7 things about you I don't think I knew that one, but I think I knew most of the rest. I like reading these to see what surpises me.
Post a Comment