Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas time is busy!


No wonder this time of year goes by so fast! This year seems to be extra crazy for me, mainly due to my crazy toddler and crazy church calling. Both have many similarities of which I wouldn't go into. They are both good though and I love every minute (wink, wink!). One thing that I am defiantly loving is the snow! It could stop for me when I have to drive but other than that it can snow all it wants! It looks so pretty! Eme loves it and just keeps looking out the window and making Ohhh and Ahhh sounds. She loves the snow just like her father. Jeremy has been down right gitty since the snow started coming down. So because we have been having so much "fun" I haven't had much time to blog or even take pictures but here are some pictures I have been able to take. My whole family (minus Kyle) came over to my house last Sunday for dinner. I love playing the hostess and it was fun having most of my favorite people in the same house. Before Janel and the kids left we got the kids in their PJ's and the girls wanted to lay down next to each other and pretend to go night, night. They looked so cute.
This is right after dinner. All the grand kids together. Charlotte got cut off. Sorry Kara!


This is Eme and I in our cute aprons after we made Christmas treats. We are in her bedroom cause I had to chase her down to get a cute picture. Silly girl!

6 days till Christmas! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Finally I see you in the apron! Looks darn cute especially with cheesy Eme on your lap. She is crazy and Greg loves it! He especially loves her saying "more?"

Daisie said...

Love your cute aprons! And I can't even stand that we will be hanging out in real life SOON!!!!!

Sherrie said...

What are aprons for again?? JK I've been cooking all week long you'd be impressed. I can't believe how big Emme is getting, crazy.

KAT said...

I am TOTALLY lame that I still have NEVER called you!! I hope you are doing good?!! It has been so crazy for me too with Christmas around the corner!! We have alot of family coming into town and just trying to get shopping done!! Lets for sure get together after the holidays!! WE miss you guys!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!