Monday, December 22, 2008

I can't put my arms down!




We had the annual Stout Christmas party in Price last weekend. We took the kids to world renown ice skating rink in Price (frozen pond out in the middle of nowhere with a fence around it). Nobody was there (shocking!) which was a very good thing. With 12 kids in Jeremy's family and A LOT of grandkids we take up the whole place anyway. I had bought Eme a snow suit in anticipation of this great day and she had a blast. She didn't skate even though there were little skates that I am mad I didn't try on her, but she loved being pulled around on the sled by Jeremy. She looked so cute and yet very uncomfortable at the same time. As you can tell by the pictures she couldn't put her arms down. I kept thinking about that kid in "A Christmas Story" that gets stuck in the snow. I kept laughing every time I looked at her. What are kids for if not for entertainment?





As most of you know I work on work on Mondays and Jeremy stays home with Eme. When I come home after a Daddy day I usually find Eme still in her PJs and her frowhawk (that is what we are starting to call her crazy hair) in high form. Well today was a little different in that she was changed out of her PJs (she probably wet through them and had to be changed) but her shirt was on backwards! This is a outfit Jeremy has put on her many times before and never had a problem. Crazy, Daddy.

6 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

That silly Jer! Eme looked adorable in her snowsuit. Could she get up if you pushed her down?

Sherrie said...

At least she wasn't naked with a messy diaper!

R + M said...

A Christmas Story is always a favorite...hope you didn't push her down on purpose to see if she could get up. Adorable!!

R + M said...

You got to love A Christmas Story...let's hope you didn't push her down on purpose to see if she could get up. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't need to undress her to go to the bathroom!

Daisie said...

That is hilarious! The snowsuit and the backwards shirt! Can't wait to see you all in real life!!!!