Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eme's 18 months pictures!

















Eme will be 18 months on Saturday so last week I took her to get her pictures taken. I am again reminded how frustrating it can be getting her pictures taken but we had a few that turned out cute. She is just such a cheeseball at home with no cameras and then she gets in front of a camera and it is almost impossible to get a big grin. So I guess she won't be a child model. Oh, well. She looks cute when she doesn't smile too! We hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Christmas holiday and remembering the Reason for the Season!

























6 comments:

Amy said...

Darling pictures...It's a pain, but you'll be glad you did it when Eme is 10! LOL Merry Christmas!

Kara Simmons. said...

These are cute and I love her dress! I think we need to have an anniversary party for her! You know Eme loves a good party!

Sherrie said...

I think they look cute! The dress is great...we're always up for a party!

Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisie said...

I think those turned out great! What an adorable dress! Can't wait to see her in real life tomorrow!!

Butterfield Family said...

Those are darling pictures! She doesn't need to smile to look like a model!